Friday, May 24, 2013

Hong Kong Day 4

Attraction : The Peak

Ticket cost per pax : 280 HKD

I took a bus 629 from the bus interchange at Admiralty MTR and it goes directly to there! I reached there at 10+ and it was quite crowded already! The cable car queue is freaking long when I when up and it is worse when I wanted to go down. A LOT OF INCONSIDERATE PEOPLE CUTTING QUEUE, SO BEWARE. 

The rides queue are pretty short and some have no people at all. Ocean park is definitely a must go, even if you don't play the rides. Just walk around and look at pandas and catch the dolphin show! The last time I went here was back in 2008 I guess, and I barely have any memories about it. I went to the Disneyland before as well, so my family wasn't keen at going back as we felt it was a waste of money and it was quite pricey. 
















































No comments:

Post a Comment