Saturday, May 4, 2013

Hong Kong Day 3

One month after posting Day 1 & 2 and I'm now posting the 3rd part...

DAY 3

Started the day by having Dim Sum! I guess most people would know about this popular place called Tim Ho Wan. It recently opened in Plaza Singapura and I've heard about how long the queue was. Also heard that the price is about twice than the one in Hong Kong. I'm so glad I managed to try it! 

Brunch : 添好运点心专门店 Tim Ho Wan 
深水埗福榮街9-11號地下
G/F, 9-11 Fuk Wing Street

Average price per meal : Depending the amount of food you ordered. I snapped a picture of the receipt below! We paid 158HKD($25+) and ordered about 8 items! It was cheap for dim sum I guess!

I went to the one at Sham Shui Po as I heard it was much bigger than the other outlets! 














Attraction : Wong Tai Sin Temple 黄大仙祠














Attraction : Avenue Of Stars 星光大道

I went there before years ago but I thought we could cover this area again since we are "tourist". Also caught the Symphony of Lights which was around 8pm , I find it boring actually. But still worth watching since I was already there. The crowd was madness! So better leave 5 mins or so before its ending as everyone will be rushing out of the place when it ends.






(Bruce lee ! )

Up next : DAY 4! Ocean Park @ HK!

No comments:

Post a Comment