Thursday, January 3, 2013

2012.























2012 flew pass so quickly. It doesn't even felt like a year. However, I still have a few months more before I finish Year 1 of my polytechnic education. 

Last year have been quite good. In polytechnic, I have much more freedom and somehow I felt that I was able to spend more time with my family. Probably would change my mind saying this when I go to Year 3. But nevertheless, my family are still the closest to me. Was able to go Malaysia together with my family on weekend especially since I do not have any homework as of now. Unlike the times in secondary school, where I have tons of homework to do on the weekends.

Polytechnic life isn't that bad except for the change in class every semester and having to get used to it. Met good friends like Vanessa in the first semester. Enjoying our time going crazy over our favourite korean idols together (YEKYU!!).

I hope everyone stays healthy in 2013 and hope are your dreams will come true! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment