Sunday, November 4, 2012

4 Nov'12



Been so busy with school. Now my life is just school, school and more school. I spend most of my time at home and school. Everyday, I've to rush home to do my journal in case I have no time to do and submit, and I hate to do things last minute actually. I don't like going out then go home to rush out my journal when it's quite late already. I like to take my own time and then rest for the whole night afterwards. And I just realised I haven went for a run for almost 2 weeks already. Should really try to go at least once this week, but I'm lazy cause I just wanna laze around at home with the accompany of my television and just watch any TV shows that catch my interest. 

Anyway, hope everyone have a great school week and wish for weekends to come faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment