Saturday, September 15, 2012

Sentosa !


















Headed down to Sentosa for my dad's company family day event at Siloso Beach on a Saturday which I couldn't remember. Probably around 2-3 weeks ago? It was quite boring as most of the game booths set up were for small kids, and of course I'm the older ones there. My mum and I decided to walk around the beach and take some photographs. The wind was insane, it kept blowing towards my direction and mess up my whole hair in the end. The weather was crazy, it was sunny at first, then the sky turned dark and it rained. After awhile, it was raining and sunny at the same time. How crazy is that?
Sentosa is definitely for tourist only, the things there are damn damn expensive. There's a photographing session with a snake, and you have to pay $5 to take with the snake using ur OWN camera , if not , its $10 for a polaroid.

Saying about polaroids....I'm still thinking whether if I should get one anot... Hmm... 

No comments:

Post a Comment