Sunday, September 30, 2012

Haw Par Villa























Continuation from the previous post...

So after my medical appointment, My mum and I decided to head down to Haw Par Villa as I've always been curious to see what is there. My mum told me that I have been there before, but I have no recollection of this place at all. 

The place was pretty interesting , but I got bitten by lots of mosquito. We thought that there will be no one there since this place was built there for quite a long time, but there were still people visiting and looking around. The pond filled with tortisewas super muddy and dirty, seems like it haven been cleaned for quite sometime. Only saw an old man which I think is the only one taking care of this place , oh he must be lonely and bored with only few visitors coming each day. Maybe one day no one might know about this place anymore as its existence slowly disappears. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment