Sunday, June 10, 2012

Tekong






On Tuesday, its the Enlistment Day for my brother. My parents and I sent him to Tekong, we had to take a 20mins ferry ride there. We were brought around to look around the rooms that they will be sleeping in, and what are the things that will be given to them upon enlistment. After that, there was a talk , and we had a 'food tasting' session where we tried a sample of the food that will be served in the camp, it wasn't bad, it just taste like normal home-cooked food. And that was the last meal with my brother before he had to assemble at the parade square and off he go to his assigned company and bed. I can't wait for 2 weeks to come, to see him again, the house seems much more quiet without him. In these two weeks, I will be having tests and school, so hopefully time will pass much more faster.


2 weeks please come faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment